Wednesday, April 20, 2011

19/4/11

Hmmm, how and where am I going to start...
Cause today happen lots of thing....
And everything was just too complicated.


Is a moody, and very very tired day. *is not dat type of tired*
Although when at office hour,
I do happy and had fun chatting with my beloved cutie daughter and Eric..
I've been such a long time didn't chat with this 2 fellow le~ ><'''
And my lovely daughter makes me happy and gan dong~
She so sayang and cares bout me dis mummy~
Even though we didn't contact to each other,
but yet she still knows a bit happening around me..
She said that,
Whenever I on9 FB, sure will go see mummy gehx profile~
Very de gan dong that got such a daughter that so cares me~ ^^  *tears*
My daughter, Mummy love seii you le~  <3


But after I finish my work already and went back home,
I'd realise and understands a lot of thing...
I and you, can't be couple and not suitable..
We remains our relationship which is sis and a bro, that's the best ever.. =)
Maybe because I was very understands and know a lot of thing about you even you didn't say
And I can know and understand your feeling and even knows how you feel...
I'm kinda can sense dao about you and kind of what you will thinking of or how you feels..
Don't know how to use the words to describe,
Bur however, I'm glad to know you,
And will just treat you and love you just like my brother~ =]
I will appreciate you this cute didi~ ^^




*The End*

No comments: