Sunday, April 24, 2011

=X

Lately there's nothing special happen..
Just like normal, wake up, went to work, come back from work and sleep..
So didn't write bloggiie this few days.. =]
Hmmm, Oh!
Few days ago, I got a dream,
So wish that the dream will come true~ >.<''
Even till now, I still remember the feeling and everything of it! x)
She is really very very unique, and don't have a word that can really to describe about her..
She's very cool, yeng, and lots more lahx~
Can't say finish all~
Wish that the dream can come true,
and happen the same thing on the same person that I dream of~
*May God bless me, my dream will come true~* =P


I know is impossible,
But I still put hope on it, thinks that it would really happen on 1day~ =)
Other than this, I won't and don't wanna to put any hope at all..
Because I'm tired of everything... :)
I now just wanna to enjoy my life~ =D
Although me always stay in the house.. =P
But I like the feeling of staying in the house~
It feels great and, don't know how to describe the feeling~
Can say that I whole week  didn't go out anywhere for few weeks,
I also can and ok with it de~ ^^




*The End*

No comments: