Thursday, April 21, 2011

20/4/11

Ystd night happened something..
And sleep till half then wake due reply someone's msg and after talking phone,
till midnight 5plus..
Then today morning cant wake, and almost late to work but thanks god,
luckily didn't late for work.. ><''


Today my lucnch was so happy~
Because company got a boss belanja eat Mcd~ =D
So long didn't eat le and no need to spend my own money~
*Lately I'm really going to bankrup d le~ ='( *


And when wanna to make order that time, wanna ask can order McFlurry or not,
I just use those polite voice and ask my manager,
then my senior said my voice sounds very pity,
But then at the end, manager say can order~ Wiii~ =D
I've been very long didn't eat that le.. T.T

*SKIPS

Went to SHEPHERDOO with Joanne, Yw and PeiYIn~ =D
So long didn't outing with them and go to Shepherdoo already le~
So miss them! x3
I order a drink which got bit of  alcohol..
The drink name is called as Long Island something..
But not very nice to drink cause the vodkha put too much d...
The taste not that nice but then I still drink it~ ^^
But got share share drink cause too much d cant finish it alone.. =P


After drink finish and going back home around 10plus..
OMG. My face was super super red jor.. =X
Went back home my dad saw and straight say,
''You drink alcohol right??''
I of course will say No..
But then my young bro, at side there go say,
''Jie don lie lahx~ See your face also know you got drink d le''
Haizzz~ I lazy to answer them and don't wanna let them see my face,
Straight go in the room and sleep..
Got bit headache due today whole day didn't drink water.. =X
Tired~~



*The End*

No comments: